Sunday, September 17, 2006

Starting looks OK

School have started,one week have past as well,the time passing so fast.....now touching the corpse make myself more interested into wat i am studying now,but first of all i wan to thank God to let me pass all of my subject in the last semester.Trust me,whenever u wan to get something u need to put effort on it!no free lunch in this world.I am waiting good news of my best friend A pui ,cuz we have made a deal,for the next coming meeting,we wan to talk some brand new things.no more left behind or struggling in the study.We wan to make our life more beautiful and meaningful.Good Luck Man!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger MAVERICK ! said...

well those work seem pressurize on me, but hey i can take it.
oh well really trying very hard now, so lee of tv and fun only study.
not much of a time to be waste now.
life is full of challenges aren't they.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Dude,
Found your blog by chance eh :p
Hope times are finding you well.

Looking forward for the time when I can do more of the catch ups with you :p

All the best ^^

2:06 AM  
Blogger Mischique said...

Hey how are you? Brenda here..hehe just visiting your blog :P

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home